Sunday, September 3, 2017

Just a quick update

It is still far too wet to get on my blocks to do any work, except for a sunny day a few days ago after no rain for a few days. I did manage to do a heap of mowing without getting the lawnmower bogged, just.

 I know there is still a heap of frosts to go this month, and this winter the frosts have been colder than for the past few decades, but I am so impatient that I just had to get out a put a few seeds in trays.

Well, if they don't germinate or get burnt off I can still sow later.

I have been looking at my seed stores and taking out the seeds I am going to plant this spring. Writing out tags, and sorting is fun. Sometimes it is hard though to choose what to plant each year.

When the weather and temps improve and I have more to write about I will update, this time next month I will be very busy.





No comments:

Post a Comment