We thought we would try a different tack by building the walls and ends first and then sticking them all together.
Well, that didn't work any better than doing it bit by bit by the book. I expected there to be much more swearing but my visitors were amazingly restrained, lol.
HEY, SPROUTWELL, please design the fiddly bits better.
I had to redo a few things that we got wrong last night because it was dark and we were tired but it all got fixed up with my battery screwdriver and some tek screws.
Whew, I was planning on getting another one when I have enough money but now I am having second thoughts.
I am so glad it is done.
As promised when I mentioned them last, here is a picture of a hopniss (American groundnut, Apios americana) flower. They are darker than I expected and I am hoping they will be fertilised and able to set seed.
Oh, and an update about the yautia tasting, I tried the tuber boiled again tonight and got the needles in the mouth again for some reason so the plants are going. I don't have room for them if they are inedible.
The only reason I can think of that boiling them a couple of nights ago didn't get thet reaction is that maybe the problem is in the skin and tonight I didn't peel it well enough. Either way, I can't sell them if people might have this problem so I will make room for something else.