Sunday, May 24, 2015

Slowing down for winter

With the mornings getting colder (I am not often tempted to go out to work till 10am) and the end of time for planting all I have to do from now till the end of winter is a little weeding and picking stuff for the markets so I will be only posting once or twice a week for the next three months.

In a couple of weeks I will be harvesting the oca, and a few more weeks after that, the yacon so I will definitely put up pic then but there isn't anything interesting happening right now to show you. I am busy buying stuff for the drip irrigation system I will be installing in the new seed block. It will be very expensive but will pay for itself with lower water costs and time savings.

After the market on Saturday I think I will go off visiting for a couple of weeks. I am looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment