Thursday, July 10, 2014

Shade cloth and chook poo

Well I'm back from visiting my friends over Geelong way. I was so good to catch up, I don't think I have seen them for a year or more. I really miss talking to donkey people and seeing their donkeys. I really miss my own.

I spent three days over there and was going to do some driving about and camping in my van, but then I saw some chook poo in bags on the side of the road and had to have it. It was only $3.50 for a 20 kg bag - could you pass that up?

Well, that was the end of sleeping in the van so I came home early.






I managed to get off on Sunday as my rolls of shadecloth arrived on Saturday morning.
I got two 50m rolls but I suppose I should have got three. I still have plenty of time to buy and use more though. I just wish Farm Supplies would hurry up and get in my rolls of polypipe. I have been waiting for over two months.
Oh well, I still have a few beds with hoops over that I can use one of the shadecloth rolls on.




I spent some of today rolling out, measuring and cutting up one of the rolls but the other has to wait till I have the pipe. I might go and see them tomorrow and if my pipe is not in or ordered I will try another place.

This reminds me that I should also order a few more packets of water saving crystals.

It all makes up very expensive but once all the beds are covered and done up I won't have to spend much more at all.






No comments:

Post a Comment