Sunday, May 25, 2014

I know I am being slack with my posting but there really hasn't been much to talk about. My slow time is starting where the only thing to do is pick for markets as it is too late to sow and the weeds are not growing as fast with the cooler weather.

This is the time when I go on holidays between markets and generally laze around till spring. I did pop into the Nareen produce swap today and swapped some produce for home made cakes and rocky road and I am having trouble with red-legged earth mites destroying my beets but that is about it.

Next Saturday is the HIRL market and the next week selling at Merino but after that I will go bush for my three weeks that I had planned - it should be cool and damp enough to leave everything then, I hope.

My posting will be pretty sporadic from now on, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment