Saturday, September 28, 2013

Hamilton market today

Apart from the cold and a bit of rain the market was a success as usual. I sold out and had a great time. It was very busy with lots of stalls and, as I had feared, I lost my table place in front of the fire so I was placed in a marquee instead. I hope I can get back to my indoor site later but it is ok as it doesn't take customers long to learn where I am.

 This pic was taken as I was setting up. I took lots of coloured carrots as well as two colours of celery and a heap of mangels which fascinated everyone.

After the market I got stuck into sorting the breeding stock from one of my carrot patches. I was delighted to find a heap of ringed carrots which I will save seeds from. Don't they look fabulous.













No comments:

Post a Comment