Sunday, July 14, 2013

Update for Sunday

After spending the day inside because it was too rainy and miserable out to do anything I don't have anything to write about, but if I don't post I will get my A** kicked by one of my sisters who waits every day for my post. Hmmm, I feel important now.

Got a call today from a fellow who was interested in coming over to see what I am doing here. Apparently they are trying to organise some sort of urban farming project in Melbourne but didn't realise how far Casterton is from anywhere. He will try again to get over in a couple of weeks or so.
I am really interested in talking to them and maybe helping out if I can. Anything to help people grow good, fresh food locally, anything to get people to realise how bad supermarket produce, well most supermarket food is. Most people don't realise how much waste is produced by supermarket policies, and how little choice they have when they shop there.
I have a lot of anger at supermarkets for many reasons.

"So that is your lot for the day" to quote that TV program that I can't think of the name of right now.

2 comments:

  1. wow something really weird happening with your comments, they are just going randomly anywhere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find that funny, but it will also be a bit weird as no-one will know what people are talking about, lol.

      Delete