Saturday, December 1, 2012

Yay, internet is back

It is good to get back online but I have to admit that it really wasn't so bad not having it for over a week. There really wasn't anything really important in my inbox *sigh*

The melons are taking off now and crawling all over the place, and some are even starting to flowers - see more information on my melons at www.melonmaster.com     Shortly I will be incredibly busy with hand pollinating them.

Me beds are all covered with mulch and manure ready for the summer heat which is a load off my mind and it won't be long till the blocks are really putting out a lot of produce. Pity the markets close over January when all my melons start ripening. O well, I will have to find some other outlets. I might try to sell them on the side of the road at some of the small towns around here like Merino and Digby.

I sowed some hamburg parsley a couple of weeks ago and it still hasn't come up, I was really looking forward to growing it so I will buy some more seeds now. Of course, they will all come up then, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment