Thursday, July 26, 2012

Finally got a moment to myself

I have been so busy the past few days. I have been making a few dollars pocketmony writing website content while the weather was bad. I got a big order that had to be done in only three days so I have been very busy typing. I just got it finished so now I can update this blog.

I don't have enough stuff to take to the market on saturday but that is partly made up with a new person ordering my vegie boxes. I will have to be careful to have loads of stuff ready to harvest by the time cold weather comes next winter. Everything stops growing with the cold weather so it should hold over the winter and I will have a reliable harvest every month. Lots of learning, lol.

My poor yacon tubers are starting to pop their little shoots up way too early. It is still two months till the last frost so they will get burnt off. I will have to cover them. My water chestnuts are in the same boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment